U.S. Kids Golf, LLC was started in 1996 to solve the problem its founder, Dan Van Horn, experienced when getting his sons, ages 5 and 8, into golf. “They were enthusiastic at first, but their interest quickly dropped. They weren’t having fun,” Van Horn recalls. “At the time, I didn’t realize that cutoffs and junior clubs were too heavy; they were not only hurting my kids’ swings but also their desire to play.”
That’s when the former golf professional and engineer began developing Ultralight kids clubs, which were designed to be 25% lighter than adult and most junior clubs. Van Horn soon started U.S. Kids Golf, a company dedicated to making golf easier for kids to learn and enjoy. Since then, parents and golf professionals worldwide have seen the incredible difference that lightweight and correctly fit clubs have made in their young player’s swing and enthusiasm for the game. Today, the company is the world’s leading provider of equipment and services for young players.
US Kids Golf Tour Series 3 Standbag for 51″ players
The TS3 Stand Bag features a 4-way divider top integrated with three handles for easy lifting. This is a high performance and lightweight bag with quick leg action. The bag is designed to handle a complete set of clubs and can be used as a carry bag or on a cart.
- Fits TS3-51 clubs
- 27.5 in. length
- 4-way divider top with three ergonomic handles
- A lift-assist handle is built into the lower ball pocket for easy handling
- Dual adjustable strap with padded back support
- Five zippered pockets include a velour-lined valuables pocket
- Insulated water bottle pocket
- Sleeve to hold an umbrella when not in use
- Includes a matching rain hood